[SR-Users] Sending ReINVITE from Kamailio

Grant Bagdasarian gb at cm.nl
Wed Oct 21 08:31:02 CEST 2015

Hello,

Is it possible to have Kamailio send a ReINVITE every X minutes to determine if a session is still active?
I know it's a proxy and doesn't have B2BUA capabilities, but there was a module which allowed Kamailio to generate SIP messages, but I can't find it anymore.
If Kamailio is not the place to do this, which component in the voip network should be responsible for this? Are there perhaps other ways to poll for session state in Kamailio?

Regards,

Grant