[SR-Users] kamctl rtpproxy nh_show_rtpp not working

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 21:55:32 CEST 2015

I guess you refer to the runtime directory which now defaults to
/var/run/kamailio (due to a security report from debian project,
previously being /tmp, which was considered a risk being writable by
anyone).

If yes, then you should be able to change the path via rundir global
parameter.

http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/devel/core#rundir

I was thinking to add a command line parameter to set rundir as well.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla