[SR-Users] kamailio cfg file with user db authentication and rtpproxy

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Oct 18 15:21:07 CEST 2015

> On 18 Oct 2015, at 12:53, amar Smart Telecom <amar at smarttel.com.np> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> Can you pls mail me a working Kamailio cfg file which has:
> “Sip user db authentication” and “rtpproxy for all calls”

You can look for consultants that will do this for pay on the web site or ask on the business mailing list.
In the default configuration example, I believe you have just this, but if you need help these
are the resources available.

You will find both the business mailing list and business consultants on this link:
http://www.kamailio.org/w/business/

/olle