[SR-Users] MySQL Connect Errors

Ben Fitzgerald ben at letscorp.us
Fri Oct 16 20:22:51 CEST 2015

I had these errors randomly popup too I'm not sure if you have the same
issue but your description sounds similar.

My issue was related to my MySQL server having multiple network interfaces
with one configured public and one private and these connection errors were
a result of how I set up the mysql user. I had it set up as
kamailio@'private.ip'
but kamailio was actually attempting connection to the public IP (which was
not authorized). If you have multiple network interfaces I would suggest
checking kamailio.cfg and the user set up to access mysql and verify your
IP's/hostnames and maybe even verify on both boxes what interfaces the
connections our going out/coming in on.

Benjamin Fitzgerald
LETS Corporation
(925) 235-1154
ben at letscorp.us

*******Confidential Notice:
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately by return e-mail and/or telephone at (925) 566-5600