[SR-Users] Auth module Issue:UA getting challanged thrice when load is high

Surendra.P surendra.pullaiah at plintron.com
Fri Oct 16 08:42:05 CEST 2015

Hello Daniel,

                I have a concern regarding auth module, I am running 2000
TPS for  1000000 subscribers, using SIPP. What I observed when you run small
load like 500 TPS, everything get passed, but for 2000 TPS

With same subscriber.csv file some of the subscribers getting challenged.
May I this why auth module is behaving like this.. below are the parameters
which I configured in auth module

modparam("auth", "nonce_expire", 3600), rest all parameters default values.

Regards

Surendra