[SR-Users] Huge TLS performance regression migrating from 3.3.7 to 4.2.6

Tristan Mahé t.mahe at b-and-c.net
Thu Oct 15 07:29:47 CEST 2015

Hi Daniel,

It is on the exact same server, same system configuration, same
configuration trimmed down for fitting 3.3, packages installed from the
kamailio debian wheezy repository.

I can reproduce it just using sipp and a simple REGISTER loop.

Do you want me to run some specific tests ? provide you some specific
traces ?

Best,

Tristan.