[SR-Users] kamctl rtpproxy nh_show_rtpp not working

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Thu Oct 15 06:32:02 CEST 2015

I don't know if it's related, but we noticed that master and 4.3 failed out
meta testsuite today:

https://travis-ci.org/sippy/voiptests/builds/85453186

The last build that worked was about 2 months ago, it should be easy to
narrow that down in that range. I've been planning to look into it later
today or tomorrow.