[SR-Users] Familiar topic about Kamailio with Asterisk behind NAT

Vik Killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 16:06:32 CEST 2015

I struggled with this setup for a while using rtpproxy, i eventually went
with rtpengine because it seems to have more features and is still
maintained.
I wrote a quick how-to (mostly for myself to remember)
https://blog.voipxswitch.com/2015/08/11/rtpengine-with-kamailio-as-load-balancer-and-ip-gateway/

Here is the kamailio.cfg
http://blog.voipxswitch.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/kamailio.cfg-rtpengine.txt