[SR-Users] Startup Route in Kamailio

Sunil More sunil.more64s at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:00:01 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I am new to Kamailio world. I am trying to initialize some details at
Kamailio startup, this requires some database queries from a few tables.

I have read about the htable event, however sql queries are not working in
this route.
I have come upon following errors. Please suggest a solution for this.

Route used:

event_route[htable:mod-init] {
xlog("L_INFO", "********Initailising the startup route ******\n");
sql_xquery("cb","SELECT id, media_server_port, name FROM domains","ra");
 }

error :

Oct  8 13:28:32 P172 /usr/local/kamailio/sbin/kamailio[28735]: INFO:
<script>: ********Initailising the startup route ******
Oct  8 13:28:32 P172 kamailio: ERROR: <core> [daemonize.c:303]:
daemonize(): Main process exited before writing to pipe

Thanking You,
Sunil More
Ph : 9503338275