[SR-Users] TM not ending transactions

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Wed Oct 7 18:52:15 CEST 2015

On Wednesday 07 October 2015 18:19:25 Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> How many outgoing branches can there be? More than 12?

I didn't configure this, so the default whatever that is.
There are no explicit branches, the called trunk might have more that 1 AoR,
so there may be parallel forks.

This worked fine for a couple of million testcalls, but field testing with an
actual trunk that makes less that 100 calls per day this problem triggered
twice in 3 weeks (out of nowhere as far as I can see).