[SR-Users] uac_req_send and reply timeout

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 16:41:45 CEST 2015

Hello,

in the event route for uac_req_send() is practically during handling the
reply for what was sent before. Also, the uac_req_send() sends something
out of the processed sip message, so typically functions won't work
because they will be applied to the processed sip message.

Maybe try setting the avp with the timeout value (see tm parameters),
might work, I haven't checked -- report the results, would be good to know.

On 07/10/15 08:46, Paweł Sternal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It is posibility to set timeout for uac_req_send with setting
> "evroute" to 1. Yes, I found a solution without this set when using
> event_route[tm:local-request] [1] but with "evroute" option this don't
> work ofcorse.
>
> regards
> Pawel
>
> [1]