[SR-Users] htable never

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 15:29:34 CEST 2015

Hello,

I looked at the code and no change for deleting auto-expired items --
there is a condition in time function ht_timer() from ht_api.c:

        if(ht->htexpire>0)

Which is "scan for expired items only if the hash table definition has
auto expire".

Can you do:

kamcmd htable.listTables

and see if the entry htable is showing an expires value different than 0?