[SR-Users] pv_printf buffer for spec value

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:46:34 CEST 2015

Hello,

that might not be related to the core pv buffers, some variables are
using their own buffers. You need to identify the variable that throws
that error.

As a side note, the last version should have the default core pv buffer
size set to 8kB, maybe the wiki docs were not updated.

On 05/10/15 16:24, Sven Neuhaus wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm getting these errors since the last couple of changes I made to the
> Kamailio 4.3.x configuration:
>
> ERROR: <core> [pvapi.c:1361]: pv_printf(): no more space for spec value
> ERROR: <core> [pvapi.c:1370]: pv_printf(): buffer overflow -- increase
> the buffer size...
>
> I'm not even using pv_printf() so this error is a bit surprising.
> The first thing I tried was increasing the buffer from its default size
> of 1024 to 4096 (pv_buffer_size=4096) but the error messages persist.
>
> What other functions use this buffer?
>
> Regards,
> -Sven Neuhaus

Daniel-Constantin Mierla