[SR-Users] how to use data received from diameter answer(CCA) in kamailio config script

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Fri Oct 2 10:12:02 CEST 2015

Carsten is correct, but I think he meant ims_charging module

Cheers
Jason

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 10:09 AM, Carsten Bock <carsten at ng-voice.com> wrote:

> Hi Suresh,
>
> at the moment, there is no native way to retrieve this information
> from script. If you want to retrieve additional information from the
> CCA, you will have to implement that into the diameter_charging
> module, which would result in a custom implementation.
>
> Thanks,
> Carsten

> > Hi,
> >
> > I want retrieve the data present in the Credit-Control-Answer response
> from
> > diameter in kamailio configuration script. Is there any provision in
> > kamailio 4.1.x (or) later?
> >
> > Any suggestions are appreciated.
> >
> >  Regards,
> > Suresh Tummala

> Carsten Bock
> CEO (Geschäftsführer)
>
> ng-voice GmbH
> Schomburgstr. 80
> D-22767 Hamburg / Germany
>
> http://www.ng-voice.com
> mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com
>
> Office +49 40 5247593-0
> Fax +49 40 5247593-99
>
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
> Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
> Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
> Ust-ID: DE279344284
>
> Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
> http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/

*Jason Penton**Senior Manager: Applications and Services**Smile
Communications Pty (Ltd)**Mobile:*+27 (0) 83 283 7000*Skype:*
jason.barry.pentonjason.penton at smilecoms.com <name.surname at smilecoms.com>
www.smilecoms.com

--

This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications at http://www.smilecoms.com/home/email-disclaimer/ <http://www.smilecoms.com/disclaimer>