[SR-Users] Correct start up of RTPProxy and Kamailio

Gholamreza Sabery gr.sabery at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 07:00:29 CET 2015

I think it is better to start up RTPProxy first and then Kamailio (because
after startup Kamailio will try to connect to RTPProxy). A good example for
how things should be, can be found at the following github repository which
contains Ansible scripts for automatically installing and configuring an
Active-Passive Kamailio cluster; these scripts allow you to choose between
installing a local instance of RTPProxy or a cluster of RTPProxy servers :

https://github.com/ghrst/Kamailio-HA