[SR-Users] 2 Kamailio servers on same domain

Michael Nielsen mic.niel84 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 16:41:52 CET 2015

I'm using Amason's Route 53 DNS service with latency.
So my A-records contains 2 IP's and Amazon keeps track of latency so it
will deliver the correct IP for a given user.

These two IP contains identical installations of Kamailio - which share the
same postgresql database.
I've set usrloc db_mode = 3 so there's no cache in location of users in
memory...

But NAT seems to be an issue even though WITH_NAT is enabled :(