[SR-Users] MESSAGE is not successfull in Kamailio IMS

Thierry Luo langsir at yeah.net
Tue Nov 24 13:50:22 CET 2015

Hi,

I disable the dispatcher module, so i commented out the call 'isdsruriset()'.

Thierry

On 2015-11-24 20:32 , Carsten Bock Wrote:

Hi,

you commented out some lines, that would handle NAT cases:

# LYH
#if(!isdsturiset()) {
# handle_ruri_alias();
# if ($rc == 1) {
# setflag(FLT_NAT);
# }
#}

Why?

Thanks,
Carsten

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-0
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/