[SR-Users] Kamailio-SEMS Integration

Prashant Desai pdesai05 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 07:28:04 CET 2015

Hi,

We are working on kamailio-4.2.3 and we require B2BUA functionality to be
achieved.From kamailio official website we got to know,we can integrate
kamailio with SEMS to achieve B2BUA functionality.

We have few queries regarding this integration.
1.SEMS-1.6.0(latest version available) is been used,is this version suits
kamailio-4.2.3?
2.SEMS-1.6.0 does not support unix based communication with
kamailio-4.2.3,as SEMS-1.6.0 doesn't have unix socket interface plugin.
Since we need unix socket based communication with SEMS.can we port the
unix socket interface plugin to SEMS-1.6.0?If no,please suggest us better
approaches.

Regards,
Prashant.