[SR-Users] Kamailio/RTPProxy incorrect port 0

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 19:08:45 CET 2015

Hello,

I can't figure out why Kamailio reports hundreds of calls with the following
error:

"/usr/local/sbin/kamailio[2997]: ERROR: rtpproxy [rtpproxy.c:2727]:
force_rtp_proxy(): incorrect port 0 in reply from rtp proxy"

It seems that each time this error occurs, we got a one-way audio call.

I already check and increase the limit for opening files that the process
can open with ulimit -n 500000. But, anyway, if I look to /proc/$PID/fd, I
never see more than 1000 files open.

I also check the socket with netstat: same; I can see the error while
there's only less than 800 sockets open.

Is someone know what can be the trigger of this?

Regards,

Igor.