[SR-Users] Functionality of rtpproxy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:35:41 CET 2015

Hello,

On 20/11/15 11:14, kai.ohnacker at cbc.de wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have installed a kamailio server with rtpproxy. The server is
> located between 2 networks and bridge these networks. My question:
> Does handle rtpproxy only 1 call at the same time? Because my
> configuration works, but only for one call from the first to the
> second network. The second call is not working. But if I make internal
> or external call, I can do more than one call.
>
> Do I need the multiple rtpproxy usage configuration?  I thought not,
> because I don’t use different IPs for the second call…

no, rtpproxy can handle many calls at once, even when bridging between
network interfaces.

You have to provide more details about the call that fails, for example
the sip trace from the network:

ngrep -d any -qt -W byline "sip" port 5060

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 30-Dec 2, Berlin - http://asipto.com/kat