[SR-Users] rtpproxy database structure for kamailio 4.2.3

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 13:38:37 CET 2015

Hello,

it was a different value for column name in the code than in the default
rtpproxy table. The definition of the table used setid and the code
set_name. I pushed a fix (in master, 4,3 and 4,2 branches), so the code
is coherent with the database table.

If you don't want to upgrade to latest version in the branch, then have
the set_name column with the same definition of setid column.

Although the type of the column is varchar, it expect to be a number --
from the commit I assumed the developer wanted to extend to non-numeric
set ids, but hasn't done it so far.

If you are not using set ids in the config, you can set the value for
setid/set_name columns to "0".

You can select specific rtpproxy by grouping with a set id -- see:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.3.x/modules/rtpproxy.html#idp15531672