[SR-Users] General question about mohqueue

Robert Boisvert rdboisvert at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:39:37 CET 2015

David,

mohqueue was designed to hold calls in a FIFO queue until retrieved (
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.3.x/modules/mohqueue.html#overview).  It
does not include an algorithm that decides when to remove it from the queue
since there are many ways to determine that.  Whether you program this
feature using Kamailio, freeSWITCH or some other means is up to your
ingenuity. :{)

There is a known bug where calls with multiple ROUTE statements may cause
calls to fail.  There is a v0.12 fix to this (
https://github.com/rdboisvert/mohqueue) but it hasn't been released to
Kamailio as it is still going through QA testing.  All tests have been
positive so far.

Bob