[SR-Users] Grab users password from WWW-Auth header

Alexandru Covalschi 568691 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 15:02:44 CET 2015

Thanks for your reply! But the problem is - I need to provide to API user's
login and password. Kamailio doesn't know them. So my idea was to transmit
to API the salt and encrypted password. Would that work? I see it that way
1. User sends register request.
2. Kamailio sends to API salt and ecnr.passwd
3. API recalculates MD5 on its side and compares with encr.passwd
4. Sends OK if it's ok, huh
5. I receive OK from API and send simple 200 OK to user

Do you see any logical mistakes here? Do I need some speacial 200 OK to
approve registration, or simple send_reply("401", "OK"); is enough?