[SR-Users] Unable to find dialog

Ryan Brindley ryan at straticsnetworks.com
Tue Nov 10 21:22:41 CET 2015

Hey community,

Our current switch is being overloaded and when it does we're getting these
2 messages spammed in our logs:

WARNING: dialog [dlg_handlers.c:1127]: dlg_onroute(): unable to find dialog
for ACK with route param '35d.d2f1' [3411:7981]

ERROR: tm [t_reply.c:1341]: t_should_relay_response(): ERROR:
t_should_relay_response: status rewrite by UAS: stored: 503, received: 100

We're obviously working on not having the switch get so overloaded, but I'm
also curious to understand why it can't find the dialogs. Is it a memory
issue? Networking/dropping packets issue?

I also imagine it's not as simple as a single overall answer either, but
nevertheless I figured I'd reach out to the community and see if anyone has
an understanding of what is happening and would be willing to take a few
mins to explain.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan Brindley
Software Development Officer