[SR-Users] Removing transport=TLS from the contact header

Rizwan Khan rizkhan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:53:55 CET 2015

I want to remove the transport=TLS from the contact header.

How can I do that inside Kamailio?  The flow is an under:

Client --------> Kamailio -------------> FS
           TLS                       UDP

Client <-------- Kamailio <------------- FS
           TLS                       UDP

FS gets a request on udp but it complains about TLS profile as the contact
header has the transport=TLS. Since its receing traffic on UDP, if I only
get rid of the value from the Contact Header, it would be great.

Thanks,

Rizwan Khan