[SR-Users] Question about siremis

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:16:04 CET 2015

Hello,

see my comments inline.

On 07/11/15 00:04, Bruno Salzano wrote:
> Hello,
> i hope not to be OT. However I noticed that latest release is 4.2.0
> and that this version is compatible with kamailio 4.2.x. Is it
> compatible also with 4.3.x?
Siremis 4.2 is compatible with Kamailio 4.3, in the way that it just
works. However, there are some missing features, as some new columns
were added in kamailio db tables that are not shown in siremis UI. They
will be added at some point, but there were not critical so far.

I added a note in the readme of siremis.

> Another question is related to Siremis development: this great
> webapplication is developed using PHPOpenBiz Framework. From several
> days the PHPOpenBiz website is down. So will Siremis development
> continue on PHPOpenBiz? Is there some release schedule?

Siremis includes the version of phpopenbiz that it needs and we did some
fixes to it over the time. It is a rather old version of phpopenbiz,
perhaps the last one would be no longer compatible with siremis. We have
all the features needed for siremis and plan to fix any reported issues
inside embedded version.

In other words, when one fetches siremis from githib repository, it has
all that is required, apart of web server, php core and few php
extensions, there is nothing else that needs to be downloaded/installed
from other places.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 30-Dec 2, Berlin - http://asipto.com/kat