[SR-Users] Webpage Display

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:23:29 CET 2015

Hello,

one more note -- if the installation uses a newer version of php (5.6+),
then install siremis from git master branch:

  - https://github.com/asipto/siremis

There were few fixes to make it compatible with some new php code
restriction introduced in those versions.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 30-Dec 2, Berlin - http://asipto.com/kat