[SR-Users] RTP Proxy to integrate with kamailio

Safdar Khan safdarkhan.khan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 06:17:09 CET 2015

Hi Daniel,
Your suggestion helped me a lot.Thanks.
But now i am running both rtp proxy and kamailio on same computer(i.e.
localhost) and according to syslog there is no error.
Further will you tell me how can i test that they are working together or
not, like in wireshark or any other method to trace out their signals.
How should i proceed furher now?