[SR-Users] Adding proprietary event in kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:51:41 CET 2015

Hello,

you will have to write a c module, perhaps the easiest is to start with
one of the existing presence extensions, such as presence_conference or
presence_profile -- these should be rather small, easier to understand.

You can also look at presence_xml code, maybe it is something that you
can reuse by just adding code to accept the new event value.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 30-Dec 2, Berlin - http://asipto.com/kat