[SR-Users] Avoid multiple registration

Marino Mileti marino.mileti at alice.it
Wed Nov 4 12:23:35 CET 2015

Thank you Daniel!!

I've removed the 0x04 flag and now works great!!

Cheers,

Marino

On 03/11/15 17:30, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

Hello,

On 03/11/15 11:29, Marino Mileti wrote:

I would like to avoid multiple registration with the same AOR...

I know that there's a parameter for this (max_contacts) but if I set it to
1, all REGISTER overwrite location info.

max_contacts will reject new registrations/contacts if there is already a
valid contact in the location table.

A flag as second parameter to save(...) is the option to overwrite existing
contact with the one from current registration request.

Instead i would like to reply with error if a REGISTER arrive with the same
AOR just registered on location server.

Is that possible? Any help is appreciated J

Marino Maria Mileti

marino.mileti at alice.it

cid:006a01cb6b0e$67eecdae$_CDOSYS2.0Reduce your energy consumption and keep
polar bears on ice!

  _____