[SR-Users] pv_printf buffer for spec value

Tristan Mahé t.mahe at b-and-c.net
Wed Nov 4 00:08:44 CET 2015

Hi Sven,

log_prefix seems to be defined in dprint.c and maximum size is 128:

#define LOG_PREFIX_SIZE 128
static char log_prefix_buf[LOG_PREFIX_SIZE];

So recompiling with a bigger size could certainly help.

Daniel, could we set the default higher for next releases or provide a
way to increase it with core parameters ?

Best,

Tristan.