[SR-Users] Huge TLS performance regression migrating from 3.3.7 to 4.2.6

Tristan Mahé t.mahe at b-and-c.net
Tue Nov 3 19:21:14 CET 2015

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for the new pointers, we will try it !

For the record, we are now able to obtain an almost identical behavior (
still a loss of around 3% left ) by tuning:
- tls parameters.
- tcp parameters.
- optimizations of the config file in many ways.

Those optimisations/tuning were not necessary on 3.3, but it is with 4.2+.

Anyway, we are now satisfied with the performance, but any small new
gain is always good to get :)

Best,

Tristan.