[SR-Users] Testing RTP Proxy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:02:43 CET 2015

Hello,

besides the authors of that tutorial, is unlikely to find someone to
just review the configuration there.

In general, there are various cases when one wants to engage rtpproxy,
so the way done in that tutorial might not the the only option.
It is better to get to the topic from your needs point of view -- like:

- do you want to engage rtp proxy only for clients behind NAT?
- do you want to engage rtp proxy for all clients/calls?

On 03/11/15 13:22, Safdar Khan wrote:
> Hi friends,
>
> I have configured kamailio to work with rtp proxy and i have followed
> this link
> http://nil.uniza.sk/sip/kamailio/rtp-proxy-kamailio-32-configuration-debian-squeeze
>
> However i am not sure that it is working perfectly or not.
>
> My Question is..
>
> 1.Is above link ensures that rtp proxy will work with kamailio or
> there is another way to deal with rtp proxy and kamailio?
>
> 2.If the above link is successful integration of rtp proxy and
> kamailio then how to test it.
>
> Thank you

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 30-Dec 2, Berlin - http://asipto.com/kat