[SR-Users] Domain register_myself

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 14:20:58 CET 2015

Hello,

register_myself set to 1 makes the 'myself' condition match the records
from domain table. But it doesn't make is_uri_host_local() to match the
listen IP addresses, unless those IP addresses are also added in the
domain table. it was this behavior from its first implementation.

You can use instead of is_uri_host_local() the condition (uri==myself)
-- this one will match listen ip addresses as well as what is in domain
table.