[SR-Users] Forward register to multiple Asterisk

Nelson Migliaro eng.migliaro at gmail.com
Fri May 29 21:03:07 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am trying to forward the register to multiple Asterisk using Kamailio.

The basic Idea is:

Softphone A---->Kamailio-----> Asterisk 1
                                    ------> Asterisk 2.

I follow Asipto howto http://lylix.net/kamailio, but the problem I see in
my case, is that registration IP in Asterisk is Kamailio´s IP. This causes
calls going from kamailio to asterisk and then back to kamailio. In my
scenario, I need that softphone A IP appeard in Asterisk realtime contact
IP.

The call path would be:

Softphone B -> kamailio -> Asterisk 1 or Asterisk 2 (depending on
dispatcher) -> Softphone A

Following Asipto how to the call goes Softphone A -> kamailio -> asterisk
-> kamailio Softphone B

Hope I explain myself clearly.

Thank you in advance.