[SR-Users] websocket and linphone client connection through kamailio

Olli Attila attiolli at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:06:40 CEST 2015

Hello,

  I have a problem in call creation between websocket client (sipml5)
and traditional sip client (linphone ios). If i make a call from
ws-client to linphone (through kamailio with rtpengine installed), i get
error from ws-client console when linphone answers the call with 200ok/sdp:
"Failed to set remote answer sdp: Called with SDP without ice-ufrag and
ice-pwd.tsk_utils_log_error"

Linphone that i am using (LinphoneIphone/2.2.4.2-store-85-gbfcbadb
(belle-sip/1.3.3)), doesn't seem to have any ICE related configuration
options allthough ICE shoud be supported.

I noticed that rtpengine could have the tools to fix this:
https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine
"ICE (RFC 5245) support:

  * Bridging between ICE-enabled and ICE-unaware user agents"

Could the "ICE bridge" solve this issue or is there another way around this?

-- Olli