[SR-Users] RTPengine+Kamailio, 200 OK without DTLS fingerprint

Vasiliy Ganchev vasiliy.ganchev at wildix.com
Thu May 28 18:02:22 CEST 2015

Hello list!
Have some difficulties with RTPengine:
My test scheme is: UA(WS) -> Kamailio (WS proxy) -> Kamailio (SIP REGISTRAR,
proxy) -> ASTERISK (media server) -> UA (SIP)
Kamailio (WS) use RTPengine.

Kamailio (WS proxy) - 4.2.3
Kamailio (SIP REGISTRAR, proxy) - 4.1.4
RTPengine - 3.3.0.0+0~mr3.8.0.0

I make a test call and have troubles in negotiation between UA(WS) ->
Kamailio (WS proxy):
UA(WS) -> INVITE -> Kamailio WS
rtpengine_manage("trust-address replace-origin replace-session-connection
ICE=force");
this INVITE consists in SDP section a=fingerprint:sha-256......

When Kamailio (WS) receives 200 OK, it is also handled by RTPengine
rtpengine_manage("trust-address replace-origin replace-session-connection
ICE=force");
but UA (WS) receives 200OK without fingerprint, and log an error:

Failed to set remote answer sdp: Called with SDP without DTLS fingerprint.

Currently spend a lot of time reading Kamailio/RTPengine
documentation/mail-list - but without success
If someone have some hints, I would appreciate any help.