[SR-Users] usage of t_flush_flags() in event_route

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed May 27 13:40:15 CEST 2015

Hi Daniel,
thanks for the answer, that's what I was thinking - maybe the flags do
not persist or are destroyed after the per-branch failure route.

However, the t_flush_flags description says this function can be used in
any route, so in should be fixed in the long term.. Let me check if I
can come up with some workaround in config script for the time being.

Regards,
Andrew