[SR-Users] Using $avp in evapi:message-received

DanB danb.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 25 10:52:09 CEST 2015

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for coming back to me.

Yes, called t_continue and for now I have used $var() to pass
information back to the route with transaction info recovered.
Will that be OK to leave it like that? Is $var() safe to use between
event_route[evapi:message-received] and route called by t_continue()? I
am just speaking about these two interactions since after t_continue, I
will process the vars into $avp().

You can find the .cfg we are using it as part of our test build here:

https://github.com/cgrates/cgrates/blob/master/data/tutorials/kamevapi/kamailio/etc/kamailio/kamailio-cgrates.cfg#L62
https://github.com/cgrates/cgrates/blob/master/data/tutorials/kamevapi/kamailio/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg#L191

Ta,
DanB