[SR-Users] Find if client is connected.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 21 08:00:33 CEST 2015

Hello,

I don't recall right now any config function that will check if a
connection is still open.

The connection id is stored in the location record and checking if the
connection id is open, will not be complex at all. There might be a
solution using rpc commands, because one is listing the active tcp
connections. Then you can check in the list if connection id from the
usrloc record is still there.

On the other hand, usrloc has option to remove the location record when
the tcp connection is detected to be closed. This might give you pretty
much what you need.