[SR-Users] Kamailio proxy for far-end nat traversal

Rahul MathuR rahul.ultimate at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:56:28 CEST 2015

Hello Vasiliy,

Thanks for replying.

Not sure why Linphone-Android won't receive INVITE, since it is responding
well to the keep-alive OPTIONS messages from proxy.
Both, proxy and SIP server are sending packets to UAb on which UAb is
apparently responding to only proxy.

Is this a genuine flaw in Linphone OR some flaw in my configuration of
proxy ?

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 2:43 PM, Vasiliy Ganchev <vasiliy.ganchev at wildix.com
> wrote:

> Looks like UAb (3G) do not receive the INVITE (or makes no answer for some
> reason).
> Can you check if UAb is receiving the INVITE?
> LinphoneAndroid that you use as a User-Agent on UAb has to log something.

Warm Regds.
MathuRahul