[SR-Users] Request of advice about TAS for IMS

dfretes at ing.una.py dfretes at ing.una.py
Wed May 20 03:43:28 CEST 2015

 I am trying to setup a really simple (I hope so) IMS platform, with
 some basic services (like voicemail, IVR, videoconference), but I'm kind
 of stuck.
 I have installed Kamailio IMS on debian and a OpenIMS VM also. But my
 little problem begins when I try to configure a application server (in
 this case, a TAS). I have tried with Elastix 3.0 (kamailio+asterisk),
 asterisk alone, and read some about Restcomm.
 For Elastix and asterisk, I get stuck trying to setup the trigger
 point. For Restcomm, I only find documentation for integration with
 Clearwater IMS.
 So, I need your help. Somebody has something like that working? What
 TAS (or components for a TAS) do you recommend? Tutorials, examples,
 manuals that you know can help me?
 Thanks for reading, and many many thanks for any advice.
 David