[SR-Users] misc_radius and auth_radius configuration question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 14 10:46:26 CEST 2015

Hello,

thanks for replying with your solution, it will be helpful for others
facing similar issues in the future.

We can add a note about where to place the dictionary in the readme of
auth_radius. On the other hand, what changes you had to do to its
content? Maybe we can integrate them in the version stored in the
repository.