[SR-Users] Ims_charging lose all charging information when restart

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Tue May 12 14:16:19 CEST 2015

Hi Yasin,

I'd imagine this 'should' work already. The dialog will be torn down on the
BUSY, thereby sending a CCR(terminate). Theoretically you could re-arm the
RURI/dst and then call Ro_CCR again before t_relaying....

Like I said, I have not tested this so if it doesn't work let us know and
we can try and look at implementing something.

Kind regards
Jason

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 2:01 PM, ycaner <yasin.caner at netgsm.com.tr> wrote:

> Thanks for reply.
> i need to learn one thing? how to handle call forwarding charging in
> IMS_charging. i mean that
> A               CSCF          B                 C
> |->INV->   |->INV-> |                   |
> |               |<-BUSY- |                      |
>

> it is really complex.
> Thanks

*Jason Penton**Senior Manager: Applications and Services**Smile
Communications Pty (Ltd)**Mobile:*+27 (0) 83 283 7000*Skype:*
jason.barry.pentonjason.penton at smilecoms.com <name.surname at smilecoms.com>
www.smilecoms.com

--

This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications at http://www.smilecoms.com/home/email-disclaimer/ <http://www.smilecoms.com/disclaimer>