[SR-Users] Repeated 200 OK from Enswitch

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:03:47 CEST 2015

On 12/05/15 10:06, Darren Campbell (Primar) wrote:
> Here's the full conversation. Makes me wonder whether the ACK needs to
> be returned to the host mentioned in "c=IN IP4 PROVIDERMEDIAIP" in the
> 200 OK.
You still gave the conversation in one side, towards the provider. You
need to get the traffic from caller side as well, which is listening on
127.0.0.1, but it is important to see what that side sends and receives.
You have to grab the traffic on lo interface as well.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015