[SR-Users] kamailio slow/no response for requests on particular ports

Karthik Srinivasan ksriniva2002 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 21:43:03 CEST 2015

Our operating system is RHEL 5.9 and selinux is disabled.

We had already added an xlog message at the top of the request;  and the
result showed that the message was being received by kamailio during the
problematic-port issue.

I will run your suggested commands when the problem recurs.

Much appreciated regarding your help.

Thanks,

Karthik

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com