[SR-Users] Diameter message AAR/AAA

Ramjee Yadav RY00373724 at TechMahindra.com
Sun May 10 15:44:21 CEST 2015

Dear,

With changes incorporate in kamalio.cfg, I am able to REGISTER 200 ok with Rx interface.

But I want to send AAR message only after receiving 200 ok at pcscf. Currently message sequences are

CER ------->

 <-------CEA

AAR --------->

 <------AAA

REGISTER--->

<-------401

REGISTER---->

<----200 ok

Screen shot is attached for reference.

But I want to Send AAR/AAA only after 200 ok.

Below is the Sequence

 CER ------->

 <-------CEA

REGISTER--->

<-------401

REGISTER---->

<----200 ok

AAR --------->
 <------AAA

I using PCSCF as Diameter client and Seagull as a Diameter server.

With changes in Kamailio.cfg  Richard Good on Dec 17, 2014
Updated P-CSCF example with additional Rx_AAR params<https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/b450a769cff3b5c8ea0962299f6b087da089cd59>

I am able to REGISTER but not able to send AAR/AAA after 200 ok.(Refer Attachment)

Kindly let me know any other changes required in kamailio.cfg or seagull scenario.xml or some where else.
and What changes.

Thanks in advance.

Br,
Ramjee Y.

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.