[SR-Users] Memory leak or bad setting.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri May 8 16:31:17 CEST 2015

Hello,

it is recommended to upgrade to latest 4.2.x -- there were some fixes
since version 4.2.1. The same configuration file and database structure
works for all 4.2.x, therefore just deploy the newer 4.2.x like you did
with 4.2.1 and just restart.

After upgrade, if you still see decrease of pkg free memory, let us know
to investigate further.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015