[SR-Users] permissions module, regular expression matching Request URI

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 6 23:57:06 CEST 2015

Hello,

can you create a pull request to github project:

  - https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio

It will make the review process easier as we can add comments to the
patch, if needed.

If all ok, the patch will be merged once the development is unfrozen --
now we are in the testing period for next major release 4.3.

On 06/05/15 22:11, E. Schmidbauer wrote:
> Hello,
> I have written a patch to add checking for the Request-URI.
> Please see attached diff.
> I hope you consider pushing this code upstream.
> Thanks,
> Emmanuel
>
> On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 12:14 PM, Vik Killa <vipkilla at gmail.com
> <mailto:vipkilla at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>     We would like to match specific calls based on two factors:
>     1. the source IP address
>     2. the Request URI
>
>     I see in the permissions module, it is possible to match based on
>     the Source IP + the From URI.
>     We need two match both in order to return the appropriate 'tag'
>     attribute from table.
>
>     Would anyone know of a way to accomplish this?
>

>     Also, I noticed that matching source IP + from uri, you cannot
>     control which result is returned by permissions module based on
>     regular expression.
>     In other words if more than one match is made, permissions module
>     seems to return the first result.
>
>     Thank you and I look forward to your response.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015