[SR-Users] WebSocket data in TCP connection

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:22:11 CEST 2015

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 5:05 PM, mayamatakeshi <mayamatakeshi at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 7:21 PM, mayamatakeshi <mayamatakeshi at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> about module websocket, is it possible to associate a value with the TCP
>> connection and have this value readable when handling SIP requests on that
>> connection?
>>

> Hello, I have found a way to do it using htable.
> Here is the gist of it in case someone else needs this:
>

> loadmodule "xhttp.so"
> loadmodule "websocket.so"
>
> modparam("htable", "htable", "websocket=>size=10")
>
> route {
>     if(proto == WS) {
>         xlog("L_DEBUG", "WebSocket check: conid=$conid
> val=$sht(websocket=>$conid)\n");
>     }
> }
>
> event_route[xhttp:request] {
>     if (ws_handle_handshake()) {
>         # successful connection
> #adding $conid to hash table
>         $sht(websocket=>$conid) = $hu;
>         exit;
>      }
> }
>
> event_route[websocket:closed] {
>     xlog("L_DEBUG", "WebSocket connection from $si:$sp has closed\n");
>     # deleting $conid from hash table
>     $sht(websocket=>$conid) = $null;
> }

Checking again, deletion of the entry in the hash table is failing.

In older versions of kamailio, if I am not mistaken, i used:
  $sht(websocket=>$conid) = null;
but it seems in recent version null was replaced with $null (as if i use
null, kamailio will not start)
so I am using
    $sht(websocket=>$conid) = $null;
but it seems this doesn't work.
So, how do we currently delete an htable entry at config file?